Cute guys never stay single for long. How come that never crossed my mind?
School was sort of frustrating thanks to our hormonal PJ teacher that told us to do 5 copies for each of our PJK work. This is because we didn't finish and pass up her work from the previous week. Many say that they are not going to do it and and they think the teacher is a psycho.
I for one will actually do it. I think I deserve what I got for not passing up her work. I'm not complaining. During physics, Mira, Falini and I had a very intersting backstabbing/girly talk session. How can you not have lipgloss, Mira? I feel like grabbing Mira and drowning her into girl world full of glossy lips and high heels.
Mira and I also talked about flirting with boys. It seems like both of us have the same dilemma. It was nice to talk to someone who is in the same situation. So during the last period we had a peptalk on tampons.
It is amazing how little about tampons you guys know of. I wasn't grossed out or surprised at the things she said because I have used tampons before. I still prefer them than sanitary pads. Tampons are so much more comfortable. Go try one!
After school was the cheer preview. The xavier team's routine was good. They didn't fall or screw up. Lets just hope that there would be no falling of any sort during cheer comp. During that time I also found out that Alex is actually taken. There goes all my hopes of being close to him.
All my best friends kept advising me and coaching me towards pursuing him. It feels like they are my parents and they are finally letting me go into boy world. They sort of want this to work for me cause this is like my first major crush in 2 1/2 years. But he's taken. Figures...
Chou
Comments