Lie awake in bed at night
And think about your life
Do you want to be different?
Try to let go of the truth
The battles of your youth
'Cause this is just a game.
So its been a while. Well not that long but still, I use to blog every single day. I haven't been blogging because of my cousins. All 4 of them stayed here cause their parents had to go to Bali for work. They kids are still at the stage where the internet is the most holiest thing that has ever been invented stage. Since their parents are not around, they are not bound to only 45 minutes per child. So everytime I want to use the computer, it takes me like 30 minutes to get them offline.
One of the advantages of having them around was that they braought their WII game player with them. The Wii is like the Xbox but you use a wireless remote to play. My sister and I went crazy for guitar hero. I see all the teens on american TV series playing them and now I finally have played it. The songs you play are based on real songs from Kiss, Poison, Disturbeb, The Killers and lots of other rock bands.
I played Hannah Montana. Yeah yeah laugh all you want but it was fun. Its more of a dancing game where you move your arms a lot. My biceps and triceps are hard right now thanks to the long hours of playing. The dancing part was not the reason I played, I played it because of the shopping and dressing up Hannah part. The clothes in that game were like so cute!
Now they are gone. I got a floral hair clip from my aunt and uncle. Now I know how annoying my youngest cousin is. Man, he is a pain in the butt! Anyway, that indonesian drama that I sort of secretly watch sometimes just ended. I didn't see the last 4 episodes because they killed off the motherfucking hero! I mean he is the only reason I watched that series!
I watched the end half of the MAA yesterday. Man, i was so sad throughout the whole award show because I couldn't be there. I mean all the international acts were the artists that I like. It was painful to watch. Very painful. Click 5, One Republic and Leona Lewis and not to mention the sexy and tantalizing Jared Leto! God those blue eyes!! Its ironic because I am currently listening to A Beautiful Lie by 30 Seconds To Mars.
Chou

Comments