SPM is driving me nuts so I apologize for the very long absence
Ok, I know I haven't finish uploading the 2nd novel on my blog. I'm sorry for that. But one things for sure, I have finished it. I ended the second novel during the start of the fasting month. I promised myself that I would not touch the third novel until after SPM.
So literally I have been driving myself insane trying to contain myself from writing any part of the 3rd book. I think about it all the time and I have the whole damn plot inside my head just ready to be out into words.
So to ease my mind, I thought I share with you guys some info on the 3rd novel.
- Its title is Salvation in Love
- Now as you can see all 3 titles join together to form Love, Lies & Legacy. (only backwards)
- All the unsolved mystery will be revealed in the 3rd book
- You'll discover that some of the events that happen in the 2nd book, happened for a reason. (so don't hate Darius just yet)
- To get the feeling of the 3rd book, I have made a playlist that has some of the crucial songs for the book.
Extra stuff on the songs:
- Sienna & Darius's theme love songs is Fate by Bleak & Ana Johnsson. ( I always listen to this song before I write a chapter involving the both of them)
- The hardest chapter I'm going to write will involve the song by Mayday Parade. The song is sort of the foundation for the one of the most important chapter in the 3rd book. I cried when I first heard the song, lame right?
Can't wait to write after SPM!!!!
Chou
Comments