New Moon!
So I just figured out that Summit Entertainment gave the green light on the twilight sequel, New Moon. I am so ecstatic! Yeah, I haven't seen the twilight movie yet but now I know that the movie will not just end at twilight. It's gonna be a challenge for them because New Moon is the most emotional book among the four.
Hanan & Fifa have discussed with me about our Twilight outing on Friday. I feel like I'm planning a party. The booking of the tickets, where we're suppose to eat and how many people are going...... I need to settle all of this before wednesday so our outing won't be such a havoc.
Speaking of parties, I really want to ask you guys whether you are free on the night of Prom which is on the 16th. I wanna plan something but all of you are not going to prom! But there are some people who are not attending prom but still want to hang out with me afterwards. I just want a rough estimation of how many of you can make it.
If most of you have trouble going out after 10 at night or are out of the city that night, I'm not gonna go on with my party. I really want it to happen, all of us having a ball for the last time. The location in around KL so you don't have to go that far.
Everyone is looking at me to do an after party and yet all of can't make it. So tell me if you're in or not! I need to plan out a lot of things before prom. Gracias!!
Chou
Comments