Freedom is here. Who cares about EST.
All the super hard tiring subject are over!!!! God it is such a relief! So since the bad subjects are over, I started thinking about what I am going to do about my freedom. I'm still thinking on what to wear this Friday. But I'll definitely wear my new skinny jeans that I bought during Raya.
I'm hoping my grandma could cut me some slack and let me go to Pavie for a while to buy the tickets. I just found out that there is a gold class screening for twilight this friday. Seriously, I would not mine paying 40 bucks to experience Twilight in gold class. But then I would not get to experience with you guys....
I'm gonna miss high school. Well some parts of it. But it will definitely be missed.
Chou
Comments
yeap! cant wait for it to officially finish. and then dress hunting.. HEELS hunting.. =p
xoxo,
mira
<3