Jasper Hale turned me on, baby!
So today was our Pavie outing that we have been planning since before SPM that got way out of hand. It was suppose to be like 7 of us but there was more than 20 of us. I got there early and went to the toilet to apply make up and change my jeans. I met my sister shortly and then Mira arrived.
My sister and I decided to add some glam to Mira's natural face. Since she was afraid to use my eyelash curler, we used mascara instead. Some blush and tint and you got a pretty face. Then Mira and I went gallavanting at Parkson. It was a bad idea to entered Parkson because its sale season and I felt like I wanted to buy every garment there.
We got to the cinema and the whole lot was there. The cinema seating was sort of complicated because everyone wanted to sit with their friends. There was this young couple that claimed we took there seats. I knew for a fact that I booked the whole 3rd row but the annoying couple was still uncertain and demanded to see the tickets. Rupanya mereka salah panggung. Malu sial!!
I have to admit that the movie was not as good as the book. I have already made that assumption way before the movie came out. No movie is ever as good as the book. But honestly, Pattinson's performance was convincing to me. He portrayed that I-love-you-so-much-but-at-the-same-time-I-want-your-blood character with ease. I could totally feel the pain in his eyes.
The thing that pissed me off was the fact that they cut away the first kissing scene. What the fuck man? It's the most anticipated scene in the movie and they cut it off. Seriously! I am enraged!
We had lunch after that at Pasta Mania. It was fun. We took pictures and everyone did the final "Shana's Saucy Survey." After our satisfying italian lunch, we all went our separate ways. Mira, Nysh, Qissy and I wanted to go to Sungai Wang to shop for prom dresses. Everyone else hung around Pavie.



We found the shop that I visited during Raya. We tried on so many dresses. Qissy end up buying the dress that she found. It was this cute navy swing dress that reminds me of Marilyn Monroe. I fell in love with this gorgeous royal purple empire dress. I didn't buy it though because my mum wants me to browse around some more. Nysh looked so good in the lace dress and also the navy halter dress. Mira on the other hand looked stunning in a gold chiffon dress.
Afterwards everyone went home and I went to Low Yat to buy some electronic stuff. Then I got a call from my dad saying that he is sending me to prom and picking me up afterwards. When I told him I was staying over at a hotel, he started getting mad. He is not allowing me to go out after prom and he is not letting me stay over a hotel. He said its because of the presence of boys at the prom.
Does he honestly think I'm gonna bring back a guy to the hotel and get horizontal with him? Does he really think I'm gonna go clubbing and get drunk after prom? Dude I'm not going to do that! Yeah I'm a bitch and I'm strongly influenced by western culture but I know my limits. I still have the fear of God and I have always despise alcohol and clubbing.
I told my mum about it and she says my dad is overreacting. She's like totally cool with me having an after party and staying over a hotel. This time around, my mum is the understanding supporting parent. A position usually held by my dad. Now I'm so pissed off. I even have thoughts of not going to prom.
Geram sial!
Note to self- never wear 4 inch platforms if you know you'll be walking from Pavie to Lot10 to Sungai Wang to Low Yat to Sungai Wang to Lot 10 to Pavie to my mothers office next to Crown Plaza. My feets are bruised and bleeding after those 9 hours. But I looked smokin all the way.
Thanks to all my freinds for entertaining me today! I had oodles of fun!
PS- I updated Love, Lies & Legacy 2: Covert Lies. Happy reading!
Chou
Afterwards everyone went home and I went to Low Yat to buy some electronic stuff. Then I got a call from my dad saying that he is sending me to prom and picking me up afterwards. When I told him I was staying over at a hotel, he started getting mad. He is not allowing me to go out after prom and he is not letting me stay over a hotel. He said its because of the presence of boys at the prom.
Does he honestly think I'm gonna bring back a guy to the hotel and get horizontal with him? Does he really think I'm gonna go clubbing and get drunk after prom? Dude I'm not going to do that! Yeah I'm a bitch and I'm strongly influenced by western culture but I know my limits. I still have the fear of God and I have always despise alcohol and clubbing.
I told my mum about it and she says my dad is overreacting. She's like totally cool with me having an after party and staying over a hotel. This time around, my mum is the understanding supporting parent. A position usually held by my dad. Now I'm so pissed off. I even have thoughts of not going to prom.
Geram sial!Note to self- never wear 4 inch platforms if you know you'll be walking from Pavie to Lot10 to Sungai Wang to Low Yat to Sungai Wang to Lot 10 to Pavie to my mothers office next to Crown Plaza. My feets are bruised and bleeding after those 9 hours. But I looked smokin all the way.
Thanks to all my freinds for entertaining me today! I had oodles of fun!
PS- I updated Love, Lies & Legacy 2: Covert Lies. Happy reading!
Chou
Comments
i pon ske jasper then carlisle then edward & even emmmett!
;))
plus. we're not staying at the same hotel with them!(boys+skanks)
hmm.. ur dad is overreacting a little.
i guess he's just protective of you.
anyway.. really had fun yesterday.
wasnt it rainin?
how'd u get around?
oh, thx for showin me 'ur shop'
gave me a chance to try on a wonderful dress..
but i did love the metallic green so much more.
but aurat. xD
love ya!
xoxo,
mira
<3
sumpah!