Name the latest book you bought:
The Poseur
What is your full name:
Aishah Zubaydah Azali
Name the person you want to meet in real life or the first time?
Marilyn Monroe or Ed Westwick
Christina or Britney?
Britney. Don't ask
Do you do you own laundry?
No. Fortunately I have other people to do that for me.
The most exciting place you want to go?
New York, Paris or somewhere in the Mediterranean
Hugs or kisses?
A hug then a kiss. If you're nice, I'll offer something more. HAHA
8 things I'm passionate about:
- music
- writing
- fashion
- my friends
- traveling
- photography
- books
- Darius Cuza
8 things you say often:
- B
- chica
- shit
- gila babi
- gila babi nak matai
- bitch
- really
- whatever
8 books I've read recently:
- the Poseur
- buku teks physics form 5
- buku teks chemistry form 5
- buku teks biology form 5
- buku teks matematik form 5
- buku teks agama form 5
- Pandora's box
- Closer Apart
8 songs I could listen over and over again:
- At the beginning by Richard Marx
- Fate by Bleak & Ana Johnsson
- Buses and Trains by Bachelor Girl
- SOS by Jonas Brothers
- Spotlight (Twilight Mix) by Mutemath
- This I promise you by n'sync
- I hate this part by PCD
- Nobody till you by Lindsay Lohan
8 things I learned last year:
- forgiveness is very refreshing
- the true meaning of friendship
- there is an asshole in every man
- material things do not last forever
- I can't be skinny forever
- sometimes people are not what they seem
- youth should be cherished
- parents can be very annoying and protective
The Poseur
What is your full name:
Aishah Zubaydah Azali
Name the person you want to meet in real life or the first time?
Marilyn Monroe or Ed Westwick
Christina or Britney?
Britney. Don't ask
Do you do you own laundry?
No. Fortunately I have other people to do that for me.
The most exciting place you want to go?
New York, Paris or somewhere in the Mediterranean
Hugs or kisses?
A hug then a kiss. If you're nice, I'll offer something more. HAHA
8 things I'm passionate about:
- music
- writing
- fashion
- my friends
- traveling
- photography
- books
- Darius Cuza
8 things you say often:
- B
- chica
- shit
- gila babi
- gila babi nak matai
- bitch
- really
- whatever
8 books I've read recently:
- the Poseur
- buku teks physics form 5
- buku teks chemistry form 5
- buku teks biology form 5
- buku teks matematik form 5
- buku teks agama form 5
- Pandora's box
- Closer Apart
8 songs I could listen over and over again:
- At the beginning by Richard Marx
- Fate by Bleak & Ana Johnsson
- Buses and Trains by Bachelor Girl
- SOS by Jonas Brothers
- Spotlight (Twilight Mix) by Mutemath
- This I promise you by n'sync
- I hate this part by PCD
- Nobody till you by Lindsay Lohan
8 things I learned last year:
- forgiveness is very refreshing
- the true meaning of friendship
- there is an asshole in every man
- material things do not last forever
- I can't be skinny forever
- sometimes people are not what they seem
- youth should be cherished
- parents can be very annoying and protective
Comments