Skip to main content

BAM! The Pain in Beauty

It only takes a pair of 4 inch platforms, one asshole and low body stability to sprain your ankle.

So I went out for the first time since prom yesterday to OU. It was Christmas so technically the place was packed with people, mostly couple wearing scarves and knee high boots like its winter. The main objective to go there was because we needed to buy school shoes and clothes for my sister. I totally forgot she has not ended high school yet.

After spending 30 minutes searching for my stepdad's present, an asshole bumped into me which caused me to go off balanced. Thank god I was near a railing so I grabbed it for support instead of falling flat on the ground. I don't know how to describe what happened to my right foot but my sister calls it "terpeleot". It sounds effing weird to me.

The most funny thing was, that incident happened in front of a gift shop. My mum was looking for a gift shop cause she wanted to buy a box to put my stepdad's present in it. Both my mum and sister stopped when the incident happened to me to ask if I was all right. Then this happened....

Shana: Hey look, there's a gift shop.

(both my mum and sister turned around)

Adik: Yeah maybe they sell boxes.

(my mum and sister immediately turned around and walked off to the gift shop, leaving a very painful me all alone)

Shana: Don't worry about me. I'm fine. I'm not in pain. You guys go ahead. I'll chill out here.

Bodoh gila.... Leaving me there. Anyway then my sister and I walked around while checking out for hot guys. There was this guy in white which we bumped into for 3 times. Man he was fine! Then we met baby bam when we were eating at Julius. The story about him goes like this.

On Christmas eve, our whole family went out for dinner at this restaurant at TTDI. The family sitting at the table next to us had 3 sons. The older one (we called him BAM) was around my age and was my sister's type. He was wearing dark jeans, a faded blue shirt, squeaky clean Nike shoes and had adorable mussed up hair. He looked like an effing rockstar. The middle son (middle BAM) was like 14 years old. He was skinny gawky dude with a black shirt and straight goth like man bangs.

The youngest son (baby BAM) was around 18 months old. He had the most tebal black shiny baby hair that was cut like the dudes from Beatles way back then. You know, the helmet head hair cut but with a modern twist. We started to notice Baby Bam when he leaned over his baby chair, grabbed the huge fish head on the platter, looked at it for a while like a curious baby and then placed it on his oldest brother's plate, expecting him to finish it. It was funny.

After Bam finished eating, he took care of baby bam and played around with him while the parents continue to finish up their plates. Baby bam was running around the restaurant, playing tag with his brother. It was the most adorable sight. Hot older brother playing around with his cute baby brother.

So when were walking toward the DQ Julius store, my sister stopped dead in the middle of the mall as she stared at this cute little baby playing on one of those token moving vehicles. She stopped for a good 10 seconds, staring at him .

Adik: Kakak, yang tu bukan the baby we saw yesterday ke?

Shana: Yeah it is. I wonder where is the hot older brother.

But baby Bam was with his sister and his brother Bam was nowhere to be seen. Such a shame. Anyway then we all went to watch a movie. Yes Man was hilarious. But they cut off some scenes. As usual. When we left OU to eat at the Kayu ( a mamak stall near my house) only then I realised that for the past 6 hours, I have been walking around OU in 4 inch heels with a sprained ankle. Best gila sial....

Chou

Comments

RODLOSE said…
shana.gimme ur email.nk invite

Popular posts from this blog

Busted!

School is over! Whats the problem? I got news from my sister that our prom which was held last year was discovered by the school authorities. Our principle announced it during assembly. She said that if we were to plan a party, we should do it together with the school. Then she said that the last school she became principle at, they had their prom with the school's help. It was an all girls school and they had the prom without any boys. Where's the fun in that? Boring gila sial! Plus all of us has finished school, we're not bounded to them anymore. So the party has nothing to do with the school. Its a party for studenta who left the school that year. Seriously, if we had the prom with the school's knowing, it would be a disaster . All we do is sit down and eat. No DJ, no performances, no Bunkface . Plus think of all the rules. Our dresses must be decent which means no sleeveless and nothing above the knee. Baik pakai baju kurung je! God the whole point of doing prom wi...

Breezy Island Getaway

At first I assumed that our trip to Penang would be simple. Honestly, I wasn't even looking forward to it but in the end I did enjoy myself. I thought we were staying in the city but it turned out we stayed at Batu Ferringhi which is near the beach. I didn't get to swim cause I didn't bring a swimsuit. I haven't been to Penang for years now and when I was there, I feel like I want to retire there. The atmosphere there is awesome. Its so laid back and carefree. I can see myself in a floral summer dress with my sunglasses and flip flops, wandering around the beach every morning. The night flea market there was so much fun. I wanted to buy this turqoise bracelet which is similar to the one Bella wore in twilight but it was too damn expensive. Sheesh.... When we were there, I thought I could leave all my KL problems for a while and just relax. Then my dad called and ruined everything. It seems like since SPM ended, he is always bringing me bad news. I'm effing annoyed ...

Simple to Sour ( A Fucked Up Birthday)

My grandparents screw up everything! They are toxic! FYI- I am currently crying and I'm too mad to hold back any tears. I don't care, all i wanna do is get this out. I'll call Nurul or Jasmin or Mia after this to let out my feelings. I don't expect anything extravagant from my grandparents. They are old and don't believe in celebrating birthdays. To them, it's just another normal day.  I was surprised when I came home to see my maid cooking my favorite kuih gulung and she said that my grandfather is at Nikko Hatel buying my birthday cake. So before dinner, my grandmother confronted me and asked me why didn't I tell her about my party this weekend. There are a few reasons why I didn't tell her: 1) I didn't bother because she's not gonna be there anyway 2) I am going to be with my dad that weekend so she doesn't have to worry about anything 3) I'm not using her money 4) Nothing would change if she did knew about it She was mad saying th...