Is it me or KL has been constantly wet all week?
So my Raya Korban was not an interesting event. After eating breakfast with the cousins, I sort of dozed off for a while. Then I woke up and watch TV. I surfed the net for a while and continued watching TV. I end up watching Nancy Drew. My other bach of cousins came and ask me so many questions about the Twilight movie. Their father won't let them watch it because he assume there are some very gruesome blood sucking scenes. Yeah, they're like 13 and 11 but I think they have passed the boogeyman stage.
I just came back from my grandma's house. I'm back at mum's till this weekend which I will be going back to my grandma's cuz the whole family is going to Singapore and I need to watch over my grandma. Boring!
Malenka wants to hang out with my sister and I so we're planning something out. I really want to go out with him cause I haven't seen him since cheer comp. I still haven't bought a dress for prom. Maybe I'll go dress hunting these next couple of days.
About 40 minutes ago, my sister's friend invited me to webcam with her. I told her my sister was not around but she said that she wants to webcam with me. I denied it because A- she's my sister's friend, not mine and B- I look effing horrible with my frizzy just dried hair.
After much persuasion, I accepted her offer and to my surprise, she wasn't the only one in front of the computer. There were 2 other Johanians there with her. I know who the boys are and I was outraged that they tricked me into webcaming with them. But I did find their conversations amusing. Apparently, the 2 boys were kicked out of their houses after SPM by their mothers so they went to my sister's friend's house where they were happily accepted with open arms. Hilarious story I might say. I guess they were all getting ready for prom together.
That is all from this side of Damansara.
Chou
Comments