The words OMG & WTF are going on and on in my head like a recording
So after writing my blog last night, I continued through the pages of Revelations. Towards the end, the OH MY GODs were plastered in my head. Then I started cussing a lot. The ending as usual was shocking, sad and yet maddening.
How could Schuyler do that? How could Jack react like that? This is so not the ending I wanted! It was an ending I did not expect at all! I'm damn mad! I was mad all night. I was rolling around in my bed thinking about the happy chapters at the beginning which turn dark in the end. I finally was able to rest my eyes at around 4.30.
How could they? This is way more complicated and frustrating than the Twilight series! This story takes forbidden love into a way higher level. I'm not fucking kidding!
WTF.WTF.WTF.WTF.WTF.WTF.WTF.WTF.WTF.WTF!
OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG!
OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG.OMG!
Chou
Comments
http://mamamummymia.blogspot.com/