It only took a pair of gorgeous silver seashell encrusted sandals to make me broke again
Walking down the endless marble floors of Pavie brought serenity to my head. Smelling the scent of expensive leather handbags and perfectly stitched cotton clothes made me love the mall even more. I put my style evolution to good use yesterday by wearing straight cut jeans, my favorite gray sweater dress and my black ballerina wedges. Top it off with some cherry gloss and a gold medallion around my neck, I never felt more comfortable.
I arrived early to Pavie when Mira and Jiah were expected to arrive an hour later. Without another thought, I went straight to Charles & Keith. 15 minutes later I walked out of the store with a pair of silver metallic sandals and half my allowance gone.
Mira, Jiah and I ate at Pasta Mania and chatted about our current activities which include new jobs and lounging around the house. Plus our plans for the future and just for fun, we had some good gossip time. Afterwards we went to the gelato stand outside to satisfy my need towards frozen dessert. At the same time we got a cheesy flirting session by the 2 workers there. Their idea of flirting is offering us multiple free samples of ice-cream.
As we filled our mouths with sweet cold sensations, we opted a plan to greet and harass every friend we knew that was currently working at Pavie. Before that plan was put into order, we decided to go shopping and spent the next hour and a half at Forever 21. Every single happy cell in my body went on overdrive at the sight of racks and rack of sweaters in every cut and colour. The happiness immediately turned into frustration because I had spent my money on shoes.
After trying on numerous sweaters, rummaging through the accessory section and trying on every hat we could find, we all decided before insanity takes over us, we better get the hell out of there. We went to Stadium and met Syira who was steaming some polo shirts.
Then we went to Tangs to meet one of Mira's friends, Tuah (it's the codename we made for him). I could sense the flirty air around them so I dragged Jiah to the watch section. After enough time of innocent oblivious flirting, we dragged Mira out of Tangs. Tuah did a big favor to Mira and I told her to give the dude a hug. We were giving hand signals and mouthing the words "hug him!" to Mira but she didn't do anything. She deserves a slap to the back of the head. Then we stumbled upon Athena at Marc Jacobs.
Before we went back, we passed through this little stand where they were selling Ipods. I grabbed my friends and showed them the beauty of the Ipod Touch. They had a chance to touch it and listen to the music. Beside the stand, a photoshoot was taking place. It turns out they were having this free photography session and the best picture would be chosen every day.
Since we were hyper and it sounded cool, we took the offer and posed for them. The photographer was this chubby chinese dude with a good eye in beauty. He gave us directions and made the shoot so much fun. Then we got to choose the best picture and they would print it out for each of us in glossy paper.
Our pictures turned out great and our faces clearly showed how much fun we had the whole day. Being around my classmates gives a different feel them hanging out with my best friends. Or whats left of them, not including Nurul though, she's in New York.
Yesterday was a blast! Thanks guys!
Chou
Comments