Are you the dominant one?
So last night my sister and I started talking about relationships after a shock discovery about a certain someone that clarifies the fact that this is a small world.
Let me break down the story without naming anyone in particular. Say there is this guy name john and he has a girlfriend name jane. John is a very good looking person and at first glance you would think he's a player. But the player fact makes him even more hot. Jane is also considered a beautiful girl but she is well known as a slut.
Then john hooks up with jane. If you are not closely familiar with the 2 of them, you would think they were made for each other. But if you know that john is actually a very faithful person with a good heart, you are confuse by his girl of choice.
Then you ask john "do you know that she is a slut?" and to your surprise he says "yes"
His answer leaves you even more baffled and the first thing that enters your mind is
"He knows she's a slut and he's still dating her even though he can have any girl that he wants. Aku tabit dia doh!"
That is what invaded my mind because for him to be able to tolerate jane's annoying exuberant personality is one hell of a job. Why is he dating her? I still don't know. Maybe she's hot to him? I don't know la....
But many think that he is as low as her when he started dating jane. Well I beg to differ. Yeah even though they demonstrate public display of affection but I think it's all jane's doing. John is just being a good boyfriend and playing along even though its embarrassing him. He's just rolling with the punches because if he pushed her away doing a kiss, he thinks it would offend jane. (he has a good heart kan)
So I don't think john is a manwhore for dating jane. Jane just makes him look that way. This is because jane is the dominant one in the relationship. She always is anyway....
Ha.... It's good to let this out. Thanks for your time.
Chou
Comments