I still want to be a fashionista, no matter what
I just came back from a midnight mamak outing with my mum and sister. We sort of had a mother-daughter bonding time. It's rare because the only similar topic I could discuss with my mom is topics about my grandma and topics about my sister's never ending boy rampage.
But tonight we discussed about people's impression towards me. I don't know why the subject pointed to my direction. Yeah I know that people's first impression towards me involves the word snob, arrogant and most prominently bitch.
My mum thinks that the way I dress also contributes to the negative impression. She says I dress to old for my age with my 4 inch heels and my dark outfits. Seriously, I have been thinking about my fashion sense. I don't feel as sophisticated as I once felt when I choose my attire. I feel self conscious and I feel like I wanna rip my clothes off sometimes.
Its like the heels and manhattan chic tops don't have the glitter anymore. I feel like I need a new sense of style. I want to feel the power of satisfaction when I wear something again. So this means one thing- Style Evolution!
So I'm buying myself a sketch pad tomorrow and starting to make my own fashion book. I'll list down all the new essential I will need to buy in order to complete my look. That means saving money and buying more clothes.
For now I can't fully describe or summarize the new style that is in my head. I just haven't thought of a word yet. I will in time or you guys just see it for yourself if you bump into me. Hopefully the new style won't make me look like a ragamuffin.
Chou
Comments