Big Bang! Don't get too excited.
You guys know so well that I take music seriously. I'm a big analyzer and when I listen to a new song or artist, I would evaluate the lyrics, the beat, the harmony and the overall compilation of the song.
Since SPM ended I listened to the same 35 songs that are able to fit my phone memory. Most of the songs are hip-hop songs cause after prom I had a thing for heavy beats and with my new earphones, I could clearly hear all those thumping beats.
To sum up my taste of music, I like to listen to well engineered songs. You know, songs that have different beats which are mixed together harmoniously to create an almost hypnotic sound. For example:
- Muse- Time is running out
- Blake Lewis- Break anotha
- Lady Gaga- Poker face
- Paris Hilton- I want you
Lately on MTV, they have been airing music from Japan and Korea. A couple of days ago, I stumbled upon a video which showed a bunch of hip-hop wannabes in baggy clothes following a tall lanky girl. Little did I know that those punks were actually Big Bang and the song was titled Lies. I continued watching that video and other korean/japan videos played.
I watched this song called Mirotic by a band that I don't know the name of (but the members have really nice hair). Then I heard a song from Boa titled I'll eat you up. For some reason, I liked the songs. The beats are nice plus the videos are cool.
Yesterday as I was channel surfing I came upon a video of a guy in a sharp suit driving an effing Aston Martin. I have a total weakness towards beautiful fast cars so I stayed on the channel to check it out. It turns out the song is by Big Bang titled Last Farewell.
The thing is, the beats are not enough to grab my attention. The dance moves are also a big contributer to why I continue to watch those videos. Their moves are very sharp and yet they are very fluid. They gyrate in a smooth effortless way like a mixture of Michael Jackson and Justin Timberlake. It's so sexy! I wish I could find a guy that can dance like Rain.
I seriously believe that these pasty skin sepet eyed people have more rhythm inside their bodies than all of us combine. Watching them move and slide turns me on. For real.
To Fifa and Hanan- Yes some of them do look kinda cute. Oh, I gave Super Junior a try but I'm just not into it. Maybe its because there are too many members.
Chou
Comments