Skip to main content

Two Zero Zero Nine



2009

Last night we all went out to dinner at the Puteri Restaurant. I have heard that its suppose to be a very famous place to eat. When we arrived, the place was practically empty. The menu consist of traditional malay dishes. I was sort of sad and frustrated the whole time because I wasn't spending my New Year with my friends. The only good part about that dinner was the dessert. It was thing sagu dish with coconut milk and brown sugar. I have never heard of that delicacy but I love it now.

Then we went to The Curve. Finally my mum let us go. But my sister being the blind person that she is did not see the digital camera that was inside the camera bag. Way to go sis! My stepdad allowed us to bring the DSLR camera but my mum refuse.

Honestly, I was dressed to go out to a fancy dinner. When we arrived at the Curve, I felt like the oldest dressed person there and I'm only 17. It seem like the whole place was filled with people wearing checkered shirts. I know its in style and I've been dying to own a shirt but after last night, no more!

We bumped into one of my sister's guy friends, H. He's good looking and he has great fauxhawk hair. He's funny, speaks english and is vain for a dude. But all and all I could tolerate his flirtacious behaviour, it was quite enticing. But he has a thing for my sister. Which guy doesn't?

We enjoyed hanging out with him, standing around making a fool of ourselves as we tried to avoid the cans of foam that were being sprayed around. It looked like a snow storm outside of Cineleisure.

I ran into Cassie, Alia, Farahin and Med. I hanged with out with Med, Farahin and Alia for a while. We talked and chilled. It was fun to be surrouded by people who I actually know.

Then 12 o'clock came. The fire works started. It was magnificent. The best part was that from where we were standing, we could see both the fireworks from the Curve and OU. Double fireworks! I had the privilege to hold H's brand new D60 SLR camera. I kept snapping as my sister and him shouted and cheered with everyone. I got some awesome firework pictures. Now I'm just waiting for him to send it over.

Man holding that camera was amazing. The shutter was fast so I could continously snap pictures without any pause. It made me wish I had one.

Afterwards, all of us plus some other girls hanged out at the mamak stall. We experience two mamaks kissing each other in front of us. Gay! Ew! I guess they thought the were being entertaining. Then we said our goodbye and was stuck inside the car for an hour and a half due to the new year traffic.

I got to see lots of hot guys. I even had the chance to see the fireworks with one. So yeah!

Happy New Year Bitches!

Chou

Comments

Anonymous said…
you actually got to see gays kissing? awww. too bad they weren't hot and sexy hunks eh. xD

Popular posts from this blog

Busted!

School is over! Whats the problem? I got news from my sister that our prom which was held last year was discovered by the school authorities. Our principle announced it during assembly. She said that if we were to plan a party, we should do it together with the school. Then she said that the last school she became principle at, they had their prom with the school's help. It was an all girls school and they had the prom without any boys. Where's the fun in that? Boring gila sial! Plus all of us has finished school, we're not bounded to them anymore. So the party has nothing to do with the school. Its a party for studenta who left the school that year. Seriously, if we had the prom with the school's knowing, it would be a disaster . All we do is sit down and eat. No DJ, no performances, no Bunkface . Plus think of all the rules. Our dresses must be decent which means no sleeveless and nothing above the knee. Baik pakai baju kurung je! God the whole point of doing prom wi...

Breezy Island Getaway

At first I assumed that our trip to Penang would be simple. Honestly, I wasn't even looking forward to it but in the end I did enjoy myself. I thought we were staying in the city but it turned out we stayed at Batu Ferringhi which is near the beach. I didn't get to swim cause I didn't bring a swimsuit. I haven't been to Penang for years now and when I was there, I feel like I want to retire there. The atmosphere there is awesome. Its so laid back and carefree. I can see myself in a floral summer dress with my sunglasses and flip flops, wandering around the beach every morning. The night flea market there was so much fun. I wanted to buy this turqoise bracelet which is similar to the one Bella wore in twilight but it was too damn expensive. Sheesh.... When we were there, I thought I could leave all my KL problems for a while and just relax. Then my dad called and ruined everything. It seems like since SPM ended, he is always bringing me bad news. I'm effing annoyed ...

Simple to Sour ( A Fucked Up Birthday)

My grandparents screw up everything! They are toxic! FYI- I am currently crying and I'm too mad to hold back any tears. I don't care, all i wanna do is get this out. I'll call Nurul or Jasmin or Mia after this to let out my feelings. I don't expect anything extravagant from my grandparents. They are old and don't believe in celebrating birthdays. To them, it's just another normal day.  I was surprised when I came home to see my maid cooking my favorite kuih gulung and she said that my grandfather is at Nikko Hatel buying my birthday cake. So before dinner, my grandmother confronted me and asked me why didn't I tell her about my party this weekend. There are a few reasons why I didn't tell her: 1) I didn't bother because she's not gonna be there anyway 2) I am going to be with my dad that weekend so she doesn't have to worry about anything 3) I'm not using her money 4) Nothing would change if she did knew about it She was mad saying th...