high expectations are freaking me out
So yeah, I'm finally at my dad's house in the suburbs of Bukit Jelutong. I miss the serene neighborhood but i do not miss the house. After reading Fifa's blog on her house resembling an antique paper shop, I really feel for her anger.
When I first got here after more than half a year of absence, I found out that my room is now a file storage area, toy storage area and shoe box storage area all annoying wrapped into one. I mean, laying down in whats left of bed seems like you're waiting for an avalanche to happen.
Plus the fridge door is broken so technically the foods are not cold. So technically there is nothing to eat here except dry kiddy food for my brothers. Another blow is the fact that the Astro decoder is broken so I can't watch TV at all. The agony!
But since I'm working as an intern for the company that my dad is working at, I need to live here. The crucial reason why I came back was to help my dad with the packing cause he's moving to the next block. But the only thing that I have packed is my stuff. I don't know where to start cuase their closet room is getting smaller and smaller due to my stepmum's increasing number of shit which includes her massive shoe and handbag collection.
Plus sitting infront of this old laptop is not the most comfortable thing because technically I'm sitting on a fucking stool that is too high which is aching my back. Plus the internat connection is driving me up the wall cause of the wire problems.
I'm tired, TV deprived and I feel like the stuff in this cluttered house is gonna devour me any time soon. Now, I'm gonna appreciate my grandma's big bungalow.
Chou
Comments