Thank god I don't have anybody near me that is so hyped about V-Day.
I'm not trying to sound bitter and I not jealous of the fact that I have never celebrated V-Day with anyone special. Its just I don't see the point of V-Day. Yeah its a day where couples get to profess their love and all. But why do you have to wait until the 14th of February to do that? You should profess your love every single day.
Maybe I think this way because if I did have a relationship with someone, it would be sort of different among the relationships I see among my peers. Ok, lets say if I had a boyfriend...
- I would not overly touch him in public. He's considered very lucky if I held his hand. An occasional arm around my shoulder or a hand at the small of my back would be ok. But not all the time.
- Kissing profusely in public is something I can't handle. A peck on the cheek is fine. I kind of find it sexy if he kisses your hand or your inner wrist (very Darius). Or better your shoulder.
- Calling each other by pet names is considered ok like sweetie or baby. But I hate it when they call each other 'honey bun' or 'sugar pie' in that annoying baby tone. Now thats just effing cheesy. Calling anybody in that fucking pleading baby tone is disgusting to me.
- To sum it up nicely, I like a couple that does not look like a couple in public. If you're really observant, you'll see some clues that indicate that they're a couple. Like a secret smile or a soft touch of the hand. I would like to be one half of that kind of couple.
I love all of you guys!
Chou
Comments
btw..is dat thomas kemper i saw at the headline picture?
haha..nice one!