
I PMS like a bitch, you should know
Last Saturday, Nurul, my sister and I went out to OU to hang out. The night before that, I invited Malenka as well. The thing that pissed me off was the fact that I had severe PMS that day. The pain was excruciating and the mood swings were unpredictable.
I ate crepe suzette at Waffle World while we all waited for Malenka. Afterwards we went shopping cause Nurul wanted to find certain clothes. We literally went to every women's apparel shop on the 2nd and 3rd floor. Once again I went crazy at Forever 21 but due to my finance problems I bought nothing while Nurul bought a red Peyton shirt.
After that we all got so bored and sleepy that we all just sat down on the maroon sofa waiting for someone to suggest what to do next. It was stupid and funny at the same time. Then my sister opted to go out of the mall so Malenka drove all of us out of there. We suggested on going home but we ended up going to the Kayu mamak stall near my house.
2 cendols, a Lee Chee Kang, an ABC and one maggi goreng later, we left to go home. But on the way home, my mum called and told us she wasn't home. Great, where are we going to hang out now? That was the thought that came up in our heads.
So we just hung out in front of our house while playing with the neighbor's Persian cat. We asked Malenka to climb over the locked gate to get us some slipper cause the shoes we were wearing were killing us. Honestly my gate is not easy to climb over, you need a lot of strength from your arms to hoist you up.
45 minutes later, my mum arrived and we were let in. Malenka stayed for while, watching TV with us. Then by 8, after some hand shakes and hugs from us, he was off. I felt sort of guilty for not apologizing to him for my bitchy behavior. Man, he took my mood swings with such patience.
All and all, besides the pain and PMSing like a bitch, you should know, I had a nice time.
Chou
Comments