Lost my handphone, got an old one.It doesn't even have a screen!
So yesterday I ran office errands with one of my collegues. First she let me take pictures with her Nikon D80. It was amazing! It was damn heavy but it was so much fun. Then I tagged her along to pick up some stuff. Then we went to KL to send some stuff over at Starhill.
I haven't been to Starhill in almost 4 years and in my decent simple attire of jeans and striped blouse, I looked pretty damn ordinary compared to the others. We entered a branded arabian brand own by get this- Osama bin Laden's brother.
I talked to the lady that worked at the counter and she told me things about the brand. We talked about other things like Barack Obama to that girl who went to Oxford when she was like 14 or something and turned into a prostitute. It was fun having a conversation with an older person.
Apparently the counter lady thought I was a foreigner because of the colour of my skin and the fact that I had an accent. Hah! So I explained to her how I got my accent and about my mix heritage which answered the dark skin question.
Then my dad told me to wait around the area because we were suppose to pick up his laptop from the repair shop. So I got out of my colleagues car behind Westin hotel and walked up the road to Starhill. I rummaged through my enormous black sling bag to find my handphone but couldn't find it.
I thought I left it at my colleague's car so I called her up and she said it wasn't there. So the only assumption is that is must have fell when I was getting out of the car because I remember the phone being on my lap when we were heading out of the carpark.
Since my dad was screaming his head off when I called him using the public phone, I wondered around to find a place where I can induce myself with caffein. Thank god Big Apple was located at Low Yat.
So I renewed my sim card this morning and now I don't have anyones contact number. So please SMS me with your number!!! I need it! But I'm currently using my dad's 65 ringgit motorola phone yang macam cibai gila. I'm never gonna get a new phone!!!!!
Phone rosak, pegy repair. Rosak lagi, repair lagi. Phone hilang, guna spare phone cibai.
Chou
Comments