Nurul: Aren't you sick of me yet?
Shana: You're my best friend, I'll never get sick of you.
Shana: You're my best friend, I'll never get sick of you.
So I have been spending most of my days with Nurul. We worked at PWTC together for 3 days, she slept over my grandma's house last Saturday and we worked together during Tanamera Day on Sunday.
Tanamera day was fun. Even though we worked for the most part but we had breaks (where we went to the massage area to get free head and shoulder massages). Plus we got to washed our eyes with the young males there. Apparently my boss's son is a guy that I know. What a freaking small world.
We planned to catch a movie after the event but we were too tired to do so. So today, to my surprise, the office let everyone go home after lunch. So I called up Nurul to book tickets for The Unborn. I'm not a big fan of horror movies but I made an acception with this one because of Cam Gigandet. Man he is so dashing....
The movie was full of unexpected ghost pop outs. The first time it happened, I could see everyone in the cinema abruptly leaning back on their seats. Plus the ghosts were very very creepy. Especially that old dude who turned his head 360 degrees.
When the movie ended, we didn't talk about how gruesome the ghosts were or how scary it was, we talked about how Cam seems to be the perfect boyfriend in that movie. The way he held her hand, the way he called her 'baby', the way he hugs her and the list goes on.... Yesterday I was enticed by Ryan Reynolds, today I'm enticed by Cam Gigandet.
Next horror flick, Friday the 13th. Jared Padalecki!
Chou
Comments