Funny story. Yesterday Nurul and I took a break from our work at PWTC to get some Thomas Kemper drinks at The Mall. After buying, we sat down at the food court and I took her bottle to open it. What I didn't expect was a burst of pink bubbles spurting out from the bottle. It was like a volacano of sticky pretty pink sugar.
It stained the front and the back of my pristine white pants. Instead of freking out, I laughed it off. People gave me questionable stares as we walk to the toilet. Nurul told me to take off my pants so she can attempt to wash the cherry stains away. So I waited in the cubicle, without any pants as she tried to salvage my favorite pants.
The damn stain wouldn't go away which made the situation more complicated. So Nurul ran back to my dad to get some money to buy me new pants. Again I waited inside the cubicle, reading the grafiti on the door which write dirty stuff like "Jom test batang Lokman" followed by the perv's number. At least I learned a new sex slang, penis= batang.
Then Nurul came back saying she doesn't know which pants to buy and what size fits me. So being the best friend she is, she took off her pants and lend it to me so I can buy my pants. So as Nurul waited inside the cubicle learning malay sex slang, I ran around The Mall searching for some damn pants.
There were 2 choices, RM10 pasar malam sweat pants or RM40 cotton dance pants. Since I didn't want to look like an LB, I bought the dance pants. Now the RM50 I got yesterday is gone just like that. There goes the new book that I wanted.
I then went back to the toilet and gave back Nurul's pants. Seriously we laughed all the way back to PWTC. Explaining it to my superior back at PWTC was even more hilarious. And ya know, when I got back home, I asked myself, "Pink underwear? Wasn't I wearing white underwear?"
Chou
Comments
See what we can do about the unexpected expenditure.