Marzy: Its hard to find quality friends that you can trust these days.
Shana: Am I a quality friend?
Marzy: Of course you are, Sha. You're my B!
Shana: Am I a quality friend?
Marzy: Of course you are, Sha. You're my B!
Do you know how touched I was when she told me that? I can honestly say that Marzy is one of my quality friends, she is the person I can totally be myself with and not hold back. She's my happy pill! My human dopamine.
So I went out with her last Saturday. We met at KLCC and headed to Pavie afterward. We ate at 5K's favorite italian restaurant, Pasta Mania. We ate our pasta and talked like hell. She told me stuff about her and her life after CBN and I mostly talked about my dramatic life. I trust Marzy enough to tell her all these things.
Then I met Andrew and we went to JCo for a treat. We talked some more but it was more to gossiping actually. An outing would never be complete without smack talk. Then I dragged them shopping! Man I should stop doing that to my friends. I tried on a 900 dollar suede 4 inch stiletto and if i had the money I would so buy it! Lawa sial!
After more shopping we headed back to KLCC where we indulge our taste bud by buying some pretzels. Then Marzy had to head off with Andrew. They needed quality time together plus my mum was on the way. I had oodles of fun with her. Its nice recharge my dopamine stash.
Thank you Marzypan! I love you more than all the pretty flowers in the world!
Chou
Comments