To the person who paid for my new phone, your kindness is much appreciated and another thing, THANK YOU!
So yesterday I got my new phone. Finally! My prayers have been answered. It takes some getting use to because its a half PDA phone with touch screen but it looks like a normal candy bar shape Sony Ericsson phone. Now I can surf the net whenever the hell I want.
People keep saying I should buy the Iphone. Yes I am an Apple fan but the Iphone's functions are not up to par with what I want. I'm a photography freak so the camera needs to be almost as good as a digital camera. Thats why my phone has a 5 megapixel camera.
The Iphone just looks pretty but the battery problem is shitty. Thats why it was never on my list in the first place. Now that I have a sophisticated kick ass phone, I'm saving every penny I get on an Itouch. I'm still short a couple of hundred bucks but I still desperately want it.
My dad ask me to ask for a loan from my grandmother. Gila ke? Ever since I got my first Ipod in form 2, my grandmother has always been against it. She claims the songs that I hear are "voices of the devils". Bodoh sial. She'll never give me a chance.
So since I'm spending every penny of my own for an Itouch, that means all the stuff I planned to buy with my working money will be a dream. No Zara jeans, no books from Mph, no accessories from Forever 21, no ballerina flats from Nose, no freaking nothing! I also may not be having a 18th Birthday Bash. Haih, the things I do for an Itouch.

Chou
Comments