The smaller the better, right?
So since I actually have a job, my time blogging is limited. A lot of interesting events happen but it is mixed with devastating ones too. Honestly saying, living with my dad has its pros and cons. Its like the only house i can live in that does not involve drama is my grandma's house. I can't believe I just said that.
I made a new friend when I was working who in fact is a teenager. His mum came to the office to talk to my boss and he was lounging around playing with laptop. He's taking his SPM and he has impeccable english. The best english speaker since Alex.
So my dad bought me a laptop a couple of days ago. Its tiny and its white in colour. I have yet to pimp it out to my creative specification. I was thinking of checkers or argyle design. Its not a fancy brand like sony or acer but its specs are way better. The only down side is that it doesnt have a webcam. But that is not a priority.
The Jason Mraz concert is tomorrow and I am so psyche! But I have an important meeting tomorrow first. What I am gonna wear? Fifa told me to wear jeans, a baby-t and footwear without heels. I want wear to wear something very rocker chic but I'm not going to a rock concert. Jason Mraz is more acoustic.
Thats all from tired old me....
Chou
Comments