Thou shall not crave thy neighbour
So ever since last week, I watched 3 episodes of True Blood back to back. I didn't want to at first because I knew that they would cut a lot of the steamy or gory scenes. But after watching the first episode, I sort of got into it. Now I'm really thinking into buying the whole DVD set. Seriously, who knew southern talking vampires could be so interesting?

Other than that, for the past couple of days I've been attempting to write new chapters for my novel. After a long hiatus from writing, getting back into it is hard. Plus the next chapter is a very crucial and serious one. I tried writing it and instead of making it feel tense, it felt damn pathetic.
I'm frustrated that I can't get into the mood and write something convincing. It's like I lost my mojo. Which is scary cause I have the scenes in my head. Writing it down is simple but writing it down and making it convincing is a totally different thing. Synching in with Darius has never been this difficult. Therefore writing down his emotions seems almost impossible.
I need inspiration!
Indulging in: Everything that you ever wanted by Hawk Nelson
Chou
Comments