I got dared. I did it and it turned out to be friggin hilarious.
So on Saturday Nurul, adik, Malenka and I went out together. We went to the curve because Nurul planned to indulge all of us into the wonderful world of kareoke. Malenka was up for it but he was eager to feel the adrenaline of watching Fast & Furious 4. My sister and I already lusted over the fast cars when we watched it with my dad on Friday. So Nurul & Malenka watched Fast & Furious 4 while my sister and I watched The Knowing.
The movies were at 7 so we had lots of time to kill. We didn't go kareoke-ing because we thought it wouldn't be fun with just the 4 of us. Honestly, you need a big group of people to go kareoke-ing with. So we dragged Malenka into a shopping spree. Nurul and I tried on everything we thought was cute. Plus I like modeling in front of Malenka and asking him for his opinion on the clothes.
On the way to Cineleisure, my sister and Nurul dared me to wear my scarf as a tudung, wear my Jackie O shades and walk all the way with a serious expression like someone close to me died ro something. We all called it the "berkabung" moment. I got a lot of attention I must say but the whole experience was so funny that I didn't even care.
After the movie, (The Knowing had a big impact on me. You guys should totally see it. The ending made me scared) we went to Kayu to meet up with my mum and have dinner at the same time. Afterwards we went to the DVD shop where I finally bought Wild Child and then he sent us home.
Malenka kept asking me about my upcoming birthday. The spa party that i'm thinking if throwing can only be participated my girls. But Malenka said he would wear a wig and a dress to get in. Funny dude.
Indulging in: Come back to me by David Cook
Chou
Comments