Who knew that I lived on so much shit?
So today I went to JJ at Setiawangsa to buy all the my living necessities for matrix. I stacked up on food which I thought in the end was not enough. I think the amount of cookies I bought would only last me 4 days. But I made sure I had a hefty sum of tea and sugar packs. My body is literally dysfunctional without my dose of morning caffeine.
For kicks, I bought a packet of this chocolate drink. So maybe you guys could come over and have hot chocolate with me during boring friday nights or something. When it was time to buy the toiletries, I went nuts. Seriously the stuff I need to look good is so vast. Plus I'm so specific when it comes to the brands. (Nivea for deodarant and lotion, Loreal for facial wash, Follow me for shampoo etc)
Do you guys think it revelant to bring my Veet along? I already bought like 3 packs of shaver. Plus I need to remind myself to buy a huge box of tampons that contains like 30 pieces in it cause I know for a fact that the shops at campus are so not gonna provide me with my sanitary needs.
When it came to my stationary, I bought the essentials but most fo the stuff that I need were not provided there. Kinokuniya here I come! Only Kino could truly provide me with the tools of the hand. Screw the price, quality beats it everytime anyway. Now I gotta go custom make those stickers with the words "Shana's Stuff" so no asshole could touch my shit. BTW, do you guys know where to buy pretty but huge pencil cases?
When I was buying the stuff, it daunted on me that I still haven't grasp the reality that I'm really moving away from my house. I'm moving and my visits back are limited. I'm gonna be on my own, taking care of myself while trying to survive the vicious competitive world of college. Damn I so need to sink that in before I leave.
Indulging my ears with: I'm Still Here by Johnny Reznik
Chou
Comments