Damsel in distress? Puh-lease!
Ok don't get all shocked but these past couple of days, when i'm bored, I read like 15 minutes of manga. This is all thanks to my best friend who bought a manga book the other day and let me take a peek inside it. The story line of a rockstar falling in love with a high school girl sort of got my attention.
I found the rockstar to be very interesting. Such a dark mysterious being but with a compassionate soul. Reminds me of a certain character that I created. The thing that I'm aggravated with is the female character.
Why do all female characters have to be so freaking weak? Why do they have to act so helpless and emo all the time? Over a small pathetic reason, they start to cry. Then the rockstar would come over and calm her down. Plus she snivels to the point where I want to hit her with my shoe. Always calling out his name in a whining tone "Sakuya! Oh Sakuya! Why Sakuya?" Puh-lease, would you just shut the fuck up?
And don't get me started on what that girl does during foreplay. I know you want him then why are you pushing and resisting? It's damn annoying. In the end buat jugak. Haih.
Who knew manga could be so explicit, right? Now I know why you guys like reading them so much.
PS: My third novel is already out. Kalau ada masa, baca la. Thanks!
Chou
Comments