I hold it true, whate'er befall;
I feel it, when I sorrow most;
'Tis better to have loved and lost
Than never to have loved at all.
So this morning I'm not gonna blog about the shittiness of this place or the small goodness of this institution but instead I'm gonna write about an incident last night during dinner that made me realize something.
"I have never been in love. Therefore I do not fully understand it"
So yeah, tiara, ilda and I had an argument that puts me in the hot seat. Apparently these two friends of mine have somewhat felt or experience love before so they know how the pain and agony of love feels like.
I on the other hand never felt love but I do have a rough idea of how it works in my head. Thats why I'm able to write those intense love scenes in my novels. Tiara says that I got the equation of love in my head but I never felt it in my heart. So thats why when my friends cry over their boyfriends, I never fully understand why they do it and still want the bastard back.
In my life I have been around people who have been deeply in love until the point where they would do the stupidest things to save it. From the mind of an analytical thinker, there would be lots of solution to end the pain. But my solution apparently does not belong in the book of love. Because bak kata Tiara:
"Its better to feel pain with him then to feel the pain on your own"
My comment on that is " If the asshole wasn't there in the first place, then there would not be any pain" But you know, thats just my opinion. Its just weird that I write awesome love stories and yet I know nothing about love.
I think the best option is to never fall in love. Less pain, less complication. But in the words of Alfred Tennyson, the one stated on the top, my option sounds really corny.
Indulging my ears with: Love remains the same by Gavin Rossdale
Chou
Comments
the obvious things are disregarded
and those emotions take over and blur out the logic
sometimes it hurts so bad, yet you hold on, cause you feel that you'd hurt more without it
yes, you're happier before you met that dude that broke your heart, but you can't go back to your care-free self once he's broken your heart
cause them freakin memories haunt you