Lectures are a bore but think of it this way, you're in a lecture hall full of ravishing men.
So its been a week and a half of experiencing college life. So far my homework is on check and I made some awesome friends. Between lab work, tutorials and lectures, lectures are the worst but at the same time it's the best.
Here's the deal, I have this friend name Azra who is like the boldest callous lipped girl I have ever met in matrix. This week we discovered that we like to observe around during lectures and see all the interesting men. Plus it turns out that we have the same taste in the way men look.
So we invented code names and comment on them whenever we're in the lecture hall. Let's break down the men according to code name:
- REBEL: He's this tall broad shouldered guy who just transfered from science physical. I do believe that underneath those oxford shirts, lies a great body worth hugging for. We call him Rebel because he likes to wear jeans on campus even though its strictly prohibited.
- HENRY: He's a semi bald dude with chinese features. I so need to ask him one day if he's an apek or not. The fact that he's an asshole is a big factor why we think he's attractive. He's named after Thierry Henry because all my friends think he looks like a very hot football player.
- KOREA: You all know him, he's the guy I saw at the surau who looks like a Korean popstar but with a malay twist. He has an Iphone and I really want to hear the way he talks, just to see if it sounds Korean.
- METRO: He's this total metrosexual guy who always wears impeccably pressed shirts. He has awesome hair but doesn't wear those wet gels like other guys. Hairspray maybe? Plus he walks with attitude which makes him even more adorable.
- MAMBANG, TIGHT ASS & HOT ASS: Mambang belongs to Tiqa. His name is Mambang because he has a man bang. Tight ass and hot ass both belong to Tiara. There is an obvious reason why they are named tight and hot ass.
Sometimes I have this urge to go up to them and say “Damn, you’re so cute” but I’m afraid if I do, they’re gonna think I’m a freak. But maybe I will someday, with Azra around, boldness seems to shine through.
PS: These are not crushes, they are only guys who are worth looking at for more than 3 seconds.
Indulging my ears with: Don't let it go to your head by Fefe Dobson.
Chou
Comments