Happy Birthday to my favourite tennis player. Apparently every Saturday is his birthday.
You could imagine how old he is now :)
So I don't need to repeat the hectic week that I have been through with UPS around the corner and KAKOM just a few weeks away. Plus I'm also participating in the english drama.
I'm not going back this weekend due to the "Kursus Atlit KAKOM" tomorrow. Damn la! My plans to watch Transformers and go shopping went down the drain faster that you can say Optimus Prime. I really truly believe that I'm going to be the last person on earth who hasn't watch the most anticipated movie of the year. Fuck la....
Not only that, I have to give my full speech tomorrow in front of all the athletes and the director of KMM. Matai sial! I just got the speech 2 days ago. How the hell am I suppose to memorize a 10 minute speech by tomorrow morning?
So right now, I'm realeasing my anger by hanging out with D. His instantly gives me a dose of happiness. He's so adorable, you can't help but smile when he bats his eyelashes at you. Also at the table is Z and F who are acting like dorks. But its entertaining to watch. Plus Z's biceps are a very interesting sight to see.
Also F2 and M are sitting at the next table with their kain pelekats. Yes they are at Starbucks wearing kain pelekats. Its so funny yet so cute. Now Teddy is here, annoying me with his presence again. He apologised to me a couple of days ago for acting like an asshole. Man it was so hard for him to say the 2 words. But he did it eventually, with much difficulty la. Ego!
So thats my misery for this week.
Indulging my ears with : Use somebody ( Kings of Leon cover) by Pixie Lott
Chou
Comments