Would you watch me walk away without a fight?
So since last friday, I have been writing song lyrics on my left wrist. I always do it it during math and my sayangs always look forward to see the new quote. After a couple of days doing this habit, I realized that when I listen back to that song and stumble upon that one particular line that was significant enough to be written on my wrist, i sort of remember the whole day. I can recall all the major events that happen that day based on the lyrics that was on my hand. I kind of find it fascinating.
This week went by pretty fast for me. Maybe because of the whole fasting thing. I went to sembahyang terawih on Monday. It was a freaking miracle because it takes a lot of effort to drag my ass to the surau. Let us all thank my darling Theo (the warak one out of the bunch) for seducing me into going to the surau. He knows i have a weakness towards his brown eyes and muscular biceps and on Monday, he used it to his advantage. Guess what? It worked.
I spent last Friday with the boys at KFC Masjid Tanah. I'm not a big fan of KFC but they picked the location. We played truth or dare using Tiqa's jamban handphone. I think the best dare was when Amin had to wear eyeliner and mascara. He looked so adorable! I had an awesome conversation with Hardin and found out just how sexy he is after playing 20 questions with him.

Anyway I'm back on KL and I really really want to watch GI Joe. Plus I can't wait to hang out with my bitches this Sunday. It's been to long!
Indulging in the beats of: I don't believe you by Pink
Chou
Comments