The bitch is exhausted
So I know I should be concentrating on my studies since exams are around the corner and I'm not the smartest cookie in the jar when it comes to science subjects. But lately I'm involved a lot of extra curricular activities that take a toll on my body. Regardless of the tiredness, I'm having a hell of a time.
It started with drama when I got the part of the devil. Ironic? Shana is bad= devils. Funny..... We practice for about 2 weeks and then we were off to matrix Johor for the actual competition. It was so much fun and I made many new friends. Plus I got to meet Qissy. We only got 3rd place but I feel like a champion anyways.
Right after drama, teacher offered me a place in Jazz Chant. Its this competition where we have to cheer, stomp and dance at the same time. ITs tricky but very interesting. We meet every evening for practice. It wasn't smooth sailing at first but on the end everyone got along. Well most of us.
The people of Jazz Chant are hilarious. The men are crazy and izzah, azra, jihah and I are dancing away into a world of pure insanity. Competition is in a couple of days. Hope we do well.
Plus my block dinner is this friday and I'm estatic about it!
Thats all for now.
Indulging in the beats of: Parachute by Cheryl Cole
Chou
Comments