Escape from the shit hole we call Matrix
So yeah, I'm finally out of Matrix. It seems like yesterday when I entered that institution and had to mingle around with narrow minded LBs. I'm finally back in KL for good and has the free will to wear skimpy revealing clothes without getting backlashed. Freedom never smelled so good.... and so polluted.
My last days in KMM were not as emotional as I thought it would be. It's mostly due to the stressful exams and the fear of failing those papers. I wrote these personal letters to my close friends cause I felt it was better to tell them in paper. I wouldn't be able to control my emotions if I had to express to them in person.
The goodbyes towards my sayangs was surprisingly easy. Maybe because most of them live in Selangor. I hugged all of them after the last paper. I didn't care if anyone was looking, it was the last day I couldn't give a shit. My sadness started to surface when the asshole came along and attempted to offer me an apology. He lend out his shaking hands in hopes I would take it and everything would go back to normal. Guess what? I didn't take it.
Tears were present when my first roommate went back. When it was my turn to leave, all my close bitches came and we totally made a scene in front of my block. I can't describe the degree of agony I felt that particular moment but let me tell you, I would have taken a blow to the head any day.
Now I'm back in KL. I think I should write a to-do list so I won't end up laggard at home, living a pointless pathetic life. If only my parents would sponsor my money for a driver's licence. Wouldn't that be awesome? That would allow me to have the ability to haul my skinny ass around town with my mum's laziness out of the way.
That's all for now. I'm gonna go lust over Chuck Bass for the next 45 minutes.
Indulging in the beats of: Eeenie Meenie by Justin Bieber & Sean Kingston
Comments