Don't waste the pretty, baby.
So I'm at home, no license, no money and nothing much to do. I'm getting worried though. It's not the whole I-have-nothing-to-do shit. It's the whole I'm-not-doing-anything-to-make-it-interesting shit.
But in order to do all the cool things that I wanna do, money is required. Yes this solidifies the fact that the world does revolve around water proof paper that has been stamped with a president's face.
Stying at home made me realize that these are the fun youthful years. It's the years people crave to get back and the years when you have the energy (and looks) to pull anything off. I've heard stories of my dad's youthful years and feel like I should get out there and get myself some.
I just turned 19 and I don't want to waste anything.
Indulging in the beats of: If we ever meet again by Timbaland & Katy Perry
Comments