Life is a carousel,
Dancing round the mirrors,
We go up and down,
So let the music take away the hurt you've come to know so well.
Dancing round the mirrors,
We go up and down,
So let the music take away the hurt you've come to know so well.
Ok, as childish as it seems, watching Toy Story 3 was a priority and I achieved it yesterday with Nurul and Qim. The verdict? I loved it. It was way more interesting than Shrek. After a lot of obstacles to get out of the house thanks to my over protective grandma, I made it out eventually but with a 7pm curfew. Like WTF?

Seeing Nurul and Qim completely made my day. Plus meeting their cousin was fun and hilarious. Extra perks? The cousin talks with an american accent which makes you wanna listen to him talk some more. Mind you, I'm a sucker for accents.
I went to The Curve with my mother and sister today. After gawking over the huge SALE sign at MNG, nothing could stop my sister and I from barging in like some fashion hungry maniacs. My sister found the gray skinny jeans that we have both dreamed of having for 2 years. There were only 2 places that sold those jeans in the right cut and colour which was Zara or MNG. I grabbed the size 2s and immediately tried it on. It fit and it was fabulous.
After seeing RM125 fly away in the first half an hour of stepping foot at the Curve, we all went to Ikea for some meatballs. So my fetish for gray didn't stop there after I purchased a pair of gray arabian-indian styled sandals.I seriously think I should stop buying things in gray.
But I'm happy that I finally got my jeans!!! I wanted them way before I made a promise to never buy a gray item last month. So it doesn't count, right? :D
Indulging in the beats of: Beautiful by Christina Aguilera
Chou
Comments