So surprisingly Prince of Persia was a damn good movie. I always believed that if the movie gets too much hype then there is a 50% chance it will suck. But Prince of Persia was different. Yeah I had my doubts after the disappointing storyline of Iron Man 2 but thankfully it was an indulgence to watch Prince of Persia.
Yes lets not deny that Jake Gyllenhaal had a ripped body but I personally liked his character more. The way he played Dastan with all that sarcasm and ruthlessness made it very intriguing (not to mention lustful) to watch. Oh and I'm a huge fan of sword fighting scenes and the ones in the movie are pretty awesome. :)
Apart from movies, music wise I've been downloading Allison Iraheta and Cheryl Cole's album. Allison's style of music is seriously imprinting on me . It's like a more deeper version of Kelly Clarkson + Pink. D is for Dangerous is a lyrical genius!!

Yes lets not deny that Jake Gyllenhaal had a ripped body but I personally liked his character more. The way he played Dastan with all that sarcasm and ruthlessness made it very intriguing (not to mention lustful) to watch. Oh and I'm a huge fan of sword fighting scenes and the ones in the movie are pretty awesome. :)
Apart from movies, music wise I've been downloading Allison Iraheta and Cheryl Cole's album. Allison's style of music is seriously imprinting on me . It's like a more deeper version of Kelly Clarkson + Pink. D is for Dangerous is a lyrical genius!!

Besides the fact that I think Cheryl Cole is hot and her sense of style is to die for, her music is cool too. I discovered that my current favorite song 'Break your heart' by Taio Cruz was actually written for her but the record company didn't want her to record it. She doesn't have a voice like Allison but her beats are sick thanks to Will.I.Am and Taio Cruz.
If you watched Prince of Persia, go listen to the title track by Alanis Morrisette called I Remain. The song has that Persian feel to it with a epic twist.
Indulging in the beats of: D is for Dangerous by Allison Iraheta
If you watched Prince of Persia, go listen to the title track by Alanis Morrisette called I Remain. The song has that Persian feel to it with a epic twist.
Indulging in the beats of: D is for Dangerous by Allison Iraheta
Chou

Comments