Just let it be, bitches.
Let it be.
Let it be.
So yes its university intake season and everyone is scared or excited to get in and start living the much hyped about campus life. Some got what they want and some didn't but no matter what I hope you guys take it with patience and determination.
So as a request to every last motherfucker I know, stop asking me where the hell I got in. Because honestly, I also don't know. What's happening right now in my house with my driving classes, my mother's house move to KL and the not -so-great aura of my dad's death still hanging in the air and not to mention my undetermined possible future in a higher institution, I don't have the right mind to have small chitchat and then u popping the uni question.
It's complicated and undetermined. So if I actually do get into a government uni, opt for private, start working as a cashier girl at Giant or end up getting married, I will tell the people that deserve to know. But not now. It's too early to tell.
So stop pestering me with the question. I have too much on my plate to even begin explaining. Who knows maybe my wavy locks and flat ass will pop up in your uni? But I doubt la will be studying in the same faculty. I'll let you guys fill in the future shoes of becoming biotechnicians, chemical engineers, actuarist and doctors. While opt for something related to english and writing.
You cooperation is much appreciated. Harap maklum.
Indulging in the beats of : If Only by Hanson
Chou
Comments
No questions, just hugs.
*bearhugs*