You've applied the pressure
To have me crystallized
And you've got the faith
That I could bring paradise
To have me crystallized
And you've got the faith
That I could bring paradise
I just had to blog about this. So I just watched the continuation of Gossip Girl after my long hiatus from watching it. Now that I had discovered a perfect site to watch my favorite TV shows online where the buffering is not a major problem, I'm free to watch anything anytime.
So I watched the 13th episode of season 3 gossip girl and I have to say, I really miss Chuck Bass. Can he be any sexier? Seriously? But I was surprised of the return of Kevin Zegers as the dashing Damien Dalgaard. Those dimples and that sly smile would make any girl's heart beat faster than necessary. Isn't that right Izzah Muhaimy?

Hot men aside, during the steamy make out session between Serena and Nate in the cloak room, a familiar guitar melody was seductively playing in the background, giving the scene a very sensual feel. Serious shit I could never forget that guitar beat even if I wanted too ever since I first heard it.
The song was actually introduced to me by a friend, who I briefly got to converse with in the humid day in Johor a while back. He sent a link through facebook and even though I didn't immediately downloaded the song after I heard it, I could still vividly remember how it sounded. I heard it once in a bookstore once and smiled to myself the other day. The guitar in that song is amazing.
You should try listening to it. I bet it's different from the normal shit you listen too. I'm even listening to it right now. Who knew that the background music from a lustful scene of my favorite TV show would finally make me determine to download that damn song?
The link of the song is below and a special thanks to Alan for introducing me the song.
Indulging in the beats of : Crystallized by The XX
Chou
Comments