The smell of chocolate and coffee
So this morning I went to the driving academy to get myself registered. The 5 hour lecture starts on Saturday so no need to get excited now. In the car, before we arrived at the academy, I sprayed a little of my new perfume and the whole car smelled like chocolate. Plus before I got home after the registration, I stopped to get a dose of caramel machiato so the smell of coffee beans were in the air as well.

So right now, the scent of chocolate and coffee is intensely surrounding me, triggering my brain with high school memories while the caffeine is messing with my adrenaline. I just bought the perfume on Sunday after my tea session with Uncle Rudy and his fiance.
I wore the perfume religiously back when I was in form 2 and 3. It was a time when vanilla infused perfume were all the rage but I was intrigued with a more chocolatey scent. Now after 5 years, I decided to buy it again even though my bottle of Escada has not even reached the half mark.
I kinda feel young when I wear that perfume. Plus I feel like I wanna lick myself cause I smell so good. Haha :D
Indulging in the beats of : Gravity by Pixie Lott
Chou
Comments