Raven black. Velvet blonde. Dark brown. Light golden brown.
How can you get lighter hair when it originally this dark, anyway?
So I dyed my hair again last weekend. This time it says light golden brown on the box but the colour that came out on my hair was far from it. Serious shit, next time if I wanna colour my hair and get close to exact results, I'm gonna go to the saloon.
Apparently my first hair colour experience which was done professionally made me look sickly. That was the word used by my mother and sister. So I decided to go darker by using a box dye and it just made my hair look like my original hair. All black and really really dark.
So the third time, I took a lighter shade and after smearing over my hair, it looks like a mixture of my first and second colour job mixed together. The weird part is, the sort of brownish tint can only be seen on the top of my head. It looks like my sister forgot to put dye on the bottom of my hair.
Whatever. I'll never have hair like Blair Waldorf cause my hair is too dark!
Indulging in the beats of : Just be good to green by Professor Green ft Lily Allen
Chou
Comments