Recent people. Very old questions. My truth unraveling.
If you think this post will tell you about my plans for higher education, then you're out of luck. This post will unveil the truth behind my break in into the boys block at college a while back. I never really told anyone about it and recently some people have been asking me about the rumor. So I'm here to tell the facts.
As you all have known by now, yes I infiltrated the boys block a couple of weeks before matrix ended. As you might have notice, I wasn't expelled or called to see the superior and my results weren't suspended. So in conclusion, I didn't get caught.
The question that seems to be in everyone's mind is my activity list during my visit there. Well hate to break up the imagination fest but nothing remotely dirty or jiggy happened that night. I'm smart enough to NOT indulge in explicit forms of entertainment with multiple men, thank you very much. Seriously, what the hell did you guys think I was doing up there?
Honestly, things didn't completely go as plan during my trip there but all and all, I had a good time. The adrenaline once you're walking on forbidden grounds in the wee hours of the morning while trying to avoid the patrolling team of makcik and pakcik guards is overwhelming.
I mean walking to Astaka in the middle of the night and hanging out there was a walk in the park for me cause I did it often but getting inside the dirty nicotine filled rooms of the opposite sex was a whole different challenge. It was fun. You should try it ;)
Indulging in the beats of: Lights out by P.O.D.
Chou
Comments