Why can't God make me like Elvis?
OK I have know how delicious Aaron Johnson is since I saw him in Kick-Ass. He was made into a nerdy awkward teen in that movie but if you look pass the Harry Potter glasses, you can see a very dashing brit. Then I saw him as a musician in the Angus Thong movie with straighter hair and went "Damn!"
Seriously, handsome and talented? Brits have it all man.
And last night I stumbled on a fact that he is playing John Lennon in his next movie. John Freaking Lennon! Well a way younger better looking version of Lennon, that is in the movie Nowhere Boy. And yes he is still smoking in that movie. OMG as a Beatle fan, I can't wait to see it.
What a way to make the younger generation fall in love with The Beatles :)
Indulging in the beats of : In spite of all the danger by The Quarrymen
Chou
Comments