So I just watched the movie Salt at KLCC. The movie was completely unpredictable and I loved it. I mean even my sister who can practically predict any movie failed to show her usual mojo. But you know what totally got my attention?
As I was watching all the shooting scenes, plots of my novel started to swirl in my head and I was thinking on how to make my shooting scene in one of the chapters more action packed. Then suddenly there was a scene where a man came to Angelina Jolie and said
Hai Evelyn. My name is Martin Crenshaw and I'm with the US embassy.
The shocker was that Martin Crenshaw is the name of my villain in my novels. I was like "Whoa" and immediately told my sister who was next to me. She giggled and said that Martin in my novel is a bad guy and the one in the movie is good.
Indulging in the beats of : Kings & Queens by 30 Seconds To Mars
Chou

Comments