To the GOOD MEN in my life, God bless your mother for giving birth to you. I love you more than all chocolate chip cookies in the world!!
So I have expressed lately that I think I'm gonna stick to girls for now. I told all the chanters and a handful of my high school friends. The boys think that it's hot, some girls think it's cool and some believe that if I wait a little longer, I'll find the right man. Sampai bila nak tunggu, doss??
Honestly after my encounter with many disapproving assholes whose jobs in life is to massacre on my heart, I'm been having thoughts to stay with my species. Maybe not in a lesbian kind of way but to just be surrounded by girls. I got my bitches from high school and matrix and I think they are sufficient for my sanity.
But it is men like Rebel Baharu, Alang Iskandar, Ifwat Rosdi and even the interesting Hariz Nasir to make me think twice in leaving men. They are just really nice guys. Like really nice. And they say or do things that make me smile in the most surprising way. It comes unexpectedly and when it does, I feel really warm inside, ya know?
Like when I chatted with Rebel a couple of days ago and he typed that I was funny because I said the story he told me was good. That made me smile for some reason. Or when Alang use to notice the littlest thing back in college like me wearing eyeliner or me wearing new earrings. I remember when I had a really bad day in college and I met Ifwat before the 2 o'clock class. I told him I was in a bad mood and he propped his feet on the stool at starbucks and did the cute 'budget handsome' face. I smiled all the way to chemistry that day.
Or when Hariz would comment back on FB during my awful days and his sentences would end with the word 'dear' which would heal me somehow.
See? As a girl, how can I give up all of that? Tell me how?
Indulging in the beats of : Save your heart by Mayday Parade
Chou
Comments