And oftentimes excusing of a fault doth make the fault the worse by the excuse
~William Shakepseare~
Ok here is something I need to get out my chest. On the post "Risky Business" I wrote about the fact that we impulsive teenagers like to indulge in activities which are fun but have somewhat bad consequences at the same time. As long as you do it in moderation and you're not hurting yourself or anyone else, than by all means, continue....
There are times when lying or 'creating fictional stories' are required in order to do those detrimental pastimes. Whatever la, kan? Everyone lies. Don't be an idiot and try to deny that. So you wanna have fun. But first you have to lie to certain people in order to do it. Fine.
But what pisses me off is the kind of excuses or 'fictional stories' you conjure up. I'm not against lying but using a religious related excuse in order to do nasty things is just wrong. There are millions of alibis you can give but please just stay out of the religion sector.
Seriously who tells their parents:
Hey mum, malam ni ada Qiamullail. Gonna be back a little late tonight.
- padahal pegy clubbing at Mist-
Ayah, ada sembahyang hajat kat rumah kawan for SPM. I'm attending it tonight.
- padahal pegy main snooker at Ampang then hanging out at the mamak stall afterwards-
I bet there are numerous excuses in your head right now that you can use that can allow you to get your way. So please la, don't use God as an excuse for you to entertain yourself. Be creative and think outside the box. And stay away from the illogical stupid excuses. Harap maklum.
Indulging in the beats of : Always be my baby by Mariah Carey
Chou
Comments