Sometimes I wish I could take back everything
I'd be easier to never have known you
I would spare myself so much pain
I would spare myself so much pain
When you crashed back into my life during a time of grieving, even though I made it clear that I want nothing more with you, did I say "Fuck off"? No, I was there for you. I could have easily said "Screw you. Why don't you grow up and handle it on your own." But did I say that? NO. I pushed aside my anger and hatred because you were going through something rough and you needed a friend.
and I still get nothing? Seriously?
No Hari Raya message, no thank you message, no simple call of appreciation. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.
"Thanks a lot for being such an awesome friend. I always knew you were like this and it was wrong for me to even think that you could change"
Indulging in the beats of : When it all falls apart by The Veronicas
Chou
Comments