The truth never set me free
So I'll do it myself
So I'll do it myself
I got it wrong! So after much observation and research, let me correct it. So this is the revised version of my theory. In my world, there are 2 types of asshole.
Type 1- assholes by personality
These are the ones with big mouths that can shoot out painful comments. You know, the kind that says what they gotta say without any regard to other peoples' feelings. Has a typically higher ego compared to the type 2s.
Type 2- assholes by trust
These are the ones that don't hurt with words but with broken faulty hopes. They are usually not there during the times when you want them to. They come and go according to their mood and schedule. Lower ego but it's safer to trust your life with a type 1.
Indulging in the beats of : Careful by Paramore
Chou
Comments