Nobody believes me when I tell them that you're out of your mind,
Nobody believes me when I tell them that there's so much you hide.
So Halloween is fast approaching. Yeah I know that it's not a celebration our nations celebrates as big as the westerners do. But when I was living in US, I joined in the fun. When I was young, my favorite Halloween costume was when I dressed up as a sheep. Kambing biri-biri yo! Believe me, I looked fucking adorable.
Apparently this year, many of you guys are throwing Halloween parties this weekend. I'm taking a back seat this year but a couple of months ago, I thought of what I wanted to be if I did participate this year.
My character of choice? A 1920s heiress vixen.
Try imagining the girls from the Chicago musical, with their bold make up and provocative attitude mixed with a high class New York atmosphere. Imagine long satin dresses with long satin gloves and strands of luscious pearls around the neck.
I would recycle my floor length satin prom dress, prettily coif my hair, put on my long strand pearls, accessorize with black stone victorian earrings and long evening gloves, super high strappy heels and to top it off with a nicotine stick placed firmly on a traditional quellazaire.
Even the thought of it makes me wanna play dress up :)
Indulging in the beats of : Stranger by Hilary Duff
Chou

Comments