So dance, dance,
Like it's the last,
Last night of your life life
Gonna get you right
Cause baby tonight,
Gonna get you right
Cause baby tonight,
The DJ got us falling in love again
You know what? I miss dancing. I miss letting the overwhelming hypnotic beats take control of my body as I spiral into a dark world filled with blasts of color and the never ending music. I miss swaying my hips happily as I naughtily swing and flip my hair. I miss the loudness of the music that makes my heart beat faster.
I miss all of that. And Mr Usher Raymond gave me a reason to miss it even more with that new song of his. Even watching the video makes me wanna dance.
And have you heard the new album by Far East Movement? Gila babi gempak. The way they infuse club beats with hip hop is AH-mazing. Those fellas are fucking geniuses. So for 2 seconds, stop listening to Like A G6 and go listen to the rest of the album :)
![]() |
| Far East Movement |
Indulging in the beats of : DJ got us falling in love again by Usher Ft Pitbull
Chou

Comments